Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blue & White Teapot Cake



Who can resist a classic blue and white teapot cake? Make your own by inserting a handle and spout cut from poster board into a ball-shaped cake, and decorate as desired. I contributed this little teapot to the cake walk at our elementary school's fall festival last week. I hope whoever took it home enjoyed it with a cup of tea.


"Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company." -- Author Unknown

10 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

What a cute cake. I have never seen a pan for this cake!! Perfect.

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

Beautiful -- how did you make the spout?

Rach said...

Very pretty. I'm sure who ever received it loved it!

Brenda said...

Love it!

La Table De Nana said...

It is so sweet..I am sure they enjoyed it..I once made a teapot cake and put my ♥ into it..I see you did too:)

Love Being a Nonny said...

Beautiful.

kykathy said...

So pretty! And I am sure delicious as well!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE! :-)

Kathy Hanson said...

Does your creativity have no bounds??? so adorable!!!

Anna Patricia said...

LOVE!!! I wonder how long it will take me to make this one... how in the world do you make the spout?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin