Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Basket Lunch

This week we surprised our elementary school teachers with a refreshing spring lunch.

Wooden Easter crates from Michaels were easy for the children to carry to their classrooms.

Basket Lunch Menu

Chicken Salad with Field Greens on a Croissant
Baked Cracker Chips
Bunny Bark

I found Bunny Bark on Pinterest and followed it to this recipe on Your Homebased Mom.

Finished off with a pretty Easter napkin and fresh tulips, I hope these basket lunches gave our teachers a refreshing taste of spring!


Anonymous said...

Very, Very Cute!

Happy Easter, Melissa.


Shelia said...

Oh, these little baskets are darling! You're so creative and have a blessed Easter.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Valerie said...

I sooooo would have appreciated a parent like you when I was teaching! (Although, to be fair, I did have some outstanding families when I was teaching, but you're creativity is a unique gift!!!!)

Blessing to you this Easter Weekend.


LELO said...


I love the boxes... you´re very creative! Congratulations and thanks for post it :D

I wish you and your family a blessed Easter

Marcelo, from Italy

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter!

Susan said...

Oh, wow, those are fabulous looking! I hope your family has a wonderful Easter. I love this season of renewal.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin