Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dressed in Blue and White


You would be surprised how often during the work week we realize our staff at Victoria magazine is dressed in blue and white. With entire issues dedicated to this beloved color combination, is it any wonder? Recently online ladies clothing boutique eShakti reached out to offer me a sample garment. I was intrigued with their customization options for style and fit. I'll show you my selection, but first I wanted to show you a few of my favorite late-summer classics. Above, I have my eye on this Piped Trim Pagoda Print Dress.





So which option did I choose?




Why, the Victoria, of course! I was drawn to the feminine styling of this knee-length ruffled dress. I chose mine in pink with cap sleeves, but the blue and cream versions also look like pretty wardrobe staples. Thanks to eShakti for allowing me to shop! I have gotten so many compliments on this dress and appreciate that it was tailor-made for me. Find your favorite style here, and connect with the company on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Through September 28, get 10 percent off your order of non-clearance and non-overstock items with promotional code "alittleloveliness."



"Fashion changes, but style endures." ~ Coco Chanel


Blog Widget by LinkWithin