Friday, May 1, 2015

Tablescape of Spode Transferware


For Carson's recent party, I set our tables with blue and white transferware. You can see how beautiful the china looked with the rich wood of the dining-room table here. In this post, I'm sharing my brother Nathan's photos of the kitchen tablescape.






I must admit, I love the dreamy combination of blue and white!







For the celebration, I added to our collection of Spode Blue Room with the set of six plates found in the link above. 






Food looks lovely against blue-and-white transferware, so I know we will enjoy this pattern for years to come.






Here are a few more of my favorite images from our kitchen table.

















"I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends." ~ Nancie J. Carmody


Photos by Nathan Prichard. Used with permission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where, where, where did you get your lovely blue footed tumblers? I've looked everywhere to find some, to no avail. Blue glasses are hard to find! Many thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin