Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thankful for Family


"Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!" ~ Albert Einstein

One of the greatest treasures of our recent Thanksgiving celebration was this photograph capturing our family. We were determined to capture some images before the afternoon sunlight faded to dusk, and I am so glad my brother, Nathan, made it happen. I smile every time I look at this beautiful group. My, how we have grown!





My dad and his wife, Vicki, are so proud of this lovely gathering of grandchildren. I can hardly blame them, though. These kids are pretty amazing.





What a blessing to spend the holiday with my paternal grandparents. It is such a gift to have them with us still.





My Aunt Gail, shown here with Uncle Bill and all the cousins, has overcome significant health problems since last year and is still a blessing to us all. We look back on our time together over the Thanksgiving holiday with grateful hearts.


"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~ Joyce Brothers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin