Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Among the Pink Roses

One of the delights of visiting Dana's garden a few weeks ago was admiring her roses. Enjoy a peek at these blushing pink beauties!

"But he who dares not grasp the thorn
Should never crave the rose."
~ Anne Brontë

"And the shower of roses spun around me, inviting me to take part in their ever-present waltz." ~ Gina Marinello-Sweeney

"I'd love to have the whole place swimming in roses." ~ James Joyce

"It takes a loyal gardener to tend roses." ~ Sondra Faye

"A newly-sculpted garden burst forth, glistening in an afternoon sun. It welcomed the dusty pink rose ... ."
Gina Marinello-Sweeney


HWIT BLOGG said...

So beautiful pictures, dreamy roses...
Have a lovely day!

Gina Marinello-Sweeney said...

Thank you for including two quotes from THE ROSE AND THE SWORD! I am honored.

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

If you haven't yet done so, you really should consider linking up to a neat weekly meme called PINK SATURDAY over at the blog How Sweet The Sound. I know every reader would adore seeing these pink roses, they're gorgeous! What a blessing God gives us in nature.

Stephanie said...

My, what lovely roses! I found your beautiful blog via Michele from The Nest at Finch Rest. You have a beautiful blog and it's a place I will look forward to visiting again as I am now a follower :)

May you have a joyous weekend. Hugs! Stephanie-The Enchanting Rose

Sylvia said...

I love roses and pink is my favorite! I enjoy your blog and now am following.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin