Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Memories of Homecoming 2016


Before fall slips away, I must share these lovely images from this year's Homecoming festivities.




Christian and Saylor

I was blessed to spend the evening with these two sweeties, who are a precious pair. Here a few more of my favorite images from our afternoon photo session.




















Christian has found a real jewel in Saylor, and I would say she has a treasure in him also. Love these two!




Carson and Rachel

These two starred in Romeo and Juliet recently and attended Homecoming together earlier this fall. They spent a fun evening with a group of friends from show choir, and the festivities included roasting s'mores at this gorgeous home. Here are a few of my favorite shots of these two, who also gave sterling performances in the play.













I did not get a good shot of the whole group, but here are a couple of their best pals.




This year is special for us, with Carson a senior and Christian a freshman. We are cherishing their only year together in high school, but it is going too fast for me.




Oh, how I adore these wonderful boys of mine!


"Son, you outgrew my lap but never my heart." ~ Unknown

1 comment:

Joanne said...

What lovely fall backdrops for those treasured shots! You captured some special moments of these memorable times. How fun that your sons can share HS memories together. May the Lord continue to bless these handsome young men!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin