Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Memories of Homecoming 2016


Before fall slips away, I must share these lovely images from this year's Homecoming festivities.




Christian and Saylor

I was blessed to spend the evening with these two sweeties, who are a precious pair. Here a few more of my favorite images from our afternoon photo session.




















Christian has found a real jewel in Saylor, and I would say she has a treasure in him also. Love these two!




Carson and Rachel

These two starred in Romeo and Juliet recently and attended Homecoming together earlier this fall. They spent a fun evening with a group of friends from show choir, and the festivities included roasting s'mores at this gorgeous home. Here are a few of my favorite shots of these two, who also gave sterling performances in the play.













I did not get a good shot of the whole group, but here are a couple of their best pals.




This year is special for us, with Carson a senior and Christian a freshman. We are cherishing their only year together in high school, but it is going too fast for me.




Oh, how I adore these wonderful boys of mine!


"Son, you outgrew my lap but never my heart." ~ Unknown

Blog Widget by LinkWithin