Monday, July 14, 2008

Shopping Break

We spent a day shopping the outlet malls during our beach vacation. I overheard 4-year-old Mary Ashley telling her 2-year-old sister before we headed to Destin, "Emma, we're going to tea and then we're going shopping. This is a girly-girl day!" The girls and boys split up for the afternoon, so I had Mary Ashley and Emma with me. They were eager shoppers and wanted to model everything. Carson and Christian think that trying on clothes is a pointless chore, so I deal with opposite extremes when shopping. The boys don't want to step foot in a dressing room, and the girls don't want to leave the store!


Emma takes a break on the playground at the outlet mall.




"I sure wish Hartstrings had those polka dotted capri pants in a 4T for next spring," Emma thinks as she maneuvers the dinosaur slide. "Besides being cute as a button, they were on sale!"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin