Friday, September 2, 2011

Whimsy Couture Winner

I'm sorry for the lack of posting this week. I have had trouble uploading photos. I hope to be back after the Labor Day holiday with recipes, crafts and more. In the meantime, congratulations to Lori Anne on winning the sewing tutorial of her choice from Whimsy Couture. Lori Anne, you have a tough decision to make. I look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings to you this holiday weekend!


Lori Anne said...

Thank you, Melissa and Whimsy Couture! I'm so excited!!! I have emailed you; let me know if you haven't gotten it. :)

Melissa Lester said...

Lori Anne, I have not gotten your message. Could you send it with your choice of sewing tutorial from Whimsy Couture? Thanks!

Lori Anne said...

Hi, Melissa! I'm going to respond here because apparently my emails haven't gotten to you. I must be using the wrong email address! Anyway, I've chosen the "Knot Dress size 6 mth through 12 girls". This is actually different from the one I first emailed you about, but she has several cute ones I'd like to try.

Thanks again!

www.espaƱ said...

This will not truly have success, I consider so.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin