Monday, July 23, 2012

Grand Garden Views




"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass on a summer day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is hardly a waste of time." ~ John Lubbock






When Joe, Emma and I visited The Grand Hotel in Point Clear, Ala., I was eager for Emma to join me to explore the pond in front of the hotel. Join us as we take a morning stroll.




This garden path was a popular route for pedestrians, bicyclers and ducks.




















I'll share more garden moments tomorrow.



"Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year -- it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul." ~ Author Unknown



7 comments:

Maria at inredningsvis.se said...

GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

Rach said...

Very pretty. Looks so peaceful!

Melissa Lester said...

Thanks, Rach and Maria!

Ashleigh said...

Once again I am in awe of your photographs. So beautiful!

Melissa Lester said...

Thank you, Ashleigh!

Florence said...

Your photography is outstanding! What a lovely place to spend a few days of vacation!

Melissa Lester said...

Thank you, Florence. We can't wait to go back!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin