Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall That Glitters



"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~ George Eliot


Vonda and I lingered at this booth at The Country Living Fair in Atlanta. The dappled afternoon sunlight was so beautiful reflected in the sparkly treasures that covered tables and spilled out of baskets. I have been searching through receipts and business cards to tell you the name of this vendor, but so far I cannot find it. I bought a needlepoint pillow here, but did not receive my electronic receipt. I will update my post if I solve the mystery! Until then, enjoy this shimmering taste of fall.
  




   


















I have several giveaways still open. If you have time, scroll through recent posts to put your name in the teacup. I will announce the winners after Thanksgiving.



"The days may not be so bright and balmy—yet the quiet and melancholy that linger around them is fraught with glory. Over everything connected with autumn there lingers some golden spell—some unseen influence that penetrates the soul with its mysterious power." ~ Northern Advocate




14 comments:

Rach said...

Very pretty treasures!

LELO said...

Your posts are always inspiring!
Thanks for sharing those precious pictures with us.

:D

Lea also known as "CiCi" said...

I drool every time I stop by. Goodness, the pics are gorgeous!

Emily said...

These pictures are awesome. Those kind of treasures are right up my alley! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You must take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web.
I'll

advocate this website!
My homepage - www.radardirectory.com

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really like your writing so much! proportion we

communicate extra approximately your post

on AOL? I require an expert in this area to resolve my

problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to see
you.
Here is my blog post ... arabatik.blogspot.ru

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article

like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a

lot more useful than ever before.
Here is my web page ... http://ritaalvarez-drake.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

This web page is known as a stroll-

by way of for the entire data you needed about this and didn’t know who to
ask. Glimpse here, and also you’ll

undoubtedly uncover it.1
There may be noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made

certain good factors in features also.
Check out my homepage tpnsrpg.punbb-hosting.com

Anonymous said...

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of

info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful

information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Also visit my weblog komina.pixnet.net

Anonymous said...

I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I

actually enjoyed the standard info a person provide for your visitors?
Is going to be back often to check up on new posts
My homepage ... fixstars.com

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored

material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness

over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly

the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.
Also visit my website ... pinoystudyabroad.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I'm hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well.


Actually your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get
my own blog

now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly.
Your write up is a good

example of it.
My weblog www.bernd-schmitz.net

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely

helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for
such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very

long time. Thank you and good luck.
Feel free to visit my web site ... ecoln.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you
actually know what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly

also seek advice from my site =). We

may have a hyperlink change contract among us!
My site: http://zakladki.no1.mielno.pl/search.php/all/Notice Everything That Has Reached Costa Blanca Spain � � Ein soziales Netzwerk.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin