"Christmas weaves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." ~ Norman Vincent Peale
I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I will be sharing a few photos and memories from our family celebration this week, but today I am reminiscing about the lovely Christmas inspiration my best girlfriend, Vonda, and I found at the Country Living Fair. Join me for this final fair peek, and be sure to scrolling to see if Christmas comes early for you. Find all recent A Little Loveliness giveaway winners at the end of this post.
I always hope that each giveaway goes to someone who needs a gift of kindness. All of these winners listed below were chosen by random number generator, but I am pleased to see a few familiar names on this winners list. And I am happy for the friends I have yet to meet and hope this reaches you when you need it most. If you find your name below, please share your contact information with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for more thoughtful gestures soon!
(1) Book Club Winter Selection, Under the Cajun Moon by Mindy Starns Clark: lynnwolter
(2) Air Wick Color-Changing Candle: Sabrina
(3) White Vintage Beaded Bracelet: Pam Tyree
(4) The Little Book of Pies and Tarts signed by Country Living Editor Sarah Gray Miller: Becky Welch
(5) China Plate and Teacup: Sylvia Joyce
(6) Olive Oil Soap: Deborah
Congratulations, Ladies! Thank you for reading A Little Loveliness!