Monday, March 3, 2014

Mary Ashley at 10

"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart." ~ Author Unknown

"A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous ... full of beauty and forever beautiful ... loving and caring and truly amazing." ~ Deanna Beisser


The Quintessential Magpie said...

Melissa! This made me tear up. What a beautiful young lady, and you captured her to perfection.

I have enjoyed watching your children grow up, and I want to be sure and wish Mary Ashley a Happy Birthday!



WendyBee said...

Such a lovely girl -- looks just like her mother! What a blessing you have in her. I have no daughters and always appreciate when my favorite bloggers share stories and pics of theirs.

Twinkle Terrior said...

What a gorgeous little darling!!! Her smile is so sweet ... LOVE the dress - !!

Just a little something from Judy said...

She is so pretty! Having three daughters, I totally agree with the quote you shared.

Cindy from KS said...

What a sweet girl....thanks for sharing!! I have really enjoyed seeing all the birthday celebration!! What a lovely Mary Ashley will always remember!! Our daughter is 11 and got her ears pierced on her "double digit" birthday, as well. What a special time!!

Do you have places on-line that you shop for your children's clothing? As my son and daughter get older it is getting more difficult to find cute, classic styles for them. Thanks! :)

I am SO glad you are still blogging with your busy life.....your blog is still my favorite and I look forward to each new post!! :)

Melissa Lester said...

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the sweet comment! Lolly Wolly Doodle has become a favorite online shop -- classic looks and reasonable prices. The dress Mary Ashley is wearing in these photos is from I think you will like it!


Cindy said...

Thank You!! I will check it out! :)

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Amei conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:
Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!


Beijos Marie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin