Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring!

(Bunny topiary directions here.)


The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Spring, my friend, to you and your family and cute bunny topiary!



Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Melissa. I'm so happy to have found your blog (through Pinterest)! Any woman associated with "Victoria" is a woman I want to be around! I still remembering seeing that first issue in a simple rack at a UDF, no less, and falling in love immediately. My boys and I went in for ice cream and I came out with the loveliness of a new--and long-term--friend!

Your blog is lovely. I am your newest follower, and will be adding you to my sidebar so I can be sure to see your posts. As we seem to have quite a bit in common, I invite you to visit me as well, and if you like what you see there, to follow me too! ~Zuni

PS - I loved your post on your 4oth birthday. Happy belated birthday(s).

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

Love the bunny topiary! Happy Spring! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin