Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Emma is 2 today! It seems like just yesterday I was holding my rosy pink newborn baby -- our early Valentine. It is such a joy to watch her grow. She is funny and exuberant, adventurous and affectionate. We will be celebrating Emma's second birthday with "Tea for 2" this weekend with family. Our party theme is Emma's Sweet Shoppe. You can see how much she loves "tandy" in these photos taken by my sister, Jennifer's, friend Sally Kent in Nashville. Happy birthday, sweet girl!








6 comments:

Kristi said...

So sweet. I remember when she was born, almost a year to the day when Kate was born. I'll never forget when you asked at Karen's house, "Is it true that what's said at Karen's, stays at Karen's?" And, we all started screaming! How exciting it was! Hope her party is special...

Rebecca said...

She is precious! I love the last picture!!! I hope y'all have a wonderful party!

Becky Welch said...

Precious pictures!!! Have fun with your party. We will be awaiting pictures!!

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

She's adorable. In that last picture, she seems to be saying ..."ya'll know i'm going to eat this as soon as you're not looking!!"
Happy Birthday.

Anita McFarland said...

sweet pictures. I can relate to her...I love candy too.

Leah said...

Precious! Love the last picture!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin