Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Blooms



"Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration." ~ D.H. Lawrence



Ahhh, February. The sweetest month for a romantic heart. And this year we have an extra day of loveliness! I have so many creative projects planned during the next few weeks, I hardly know where to start. With a birthday party to host and a Valentine tea party to attend, I will have lots of charming entertaining details to share. I also have several romantic crafts and recipes planned, so look for those ideas as the month unfolds. One of the gifts this month has already brought to our yard is a profusion of camellias. The photo above captures a perfect bloom. I will be sprinkling upcoming posts with more images of these lovely flowers.




Stop in tomorrow for a giveaway perfect to top your February with sweetness!  



Blog Widget by LinkWithin