Monday, February 20, 2012

A Winter's Day Bliss





"Winter is the time of promise because there is so little to do -- or because you can now and then permit yourself the luxury of thinking so." ~ Stanley Crawford




After a busy, nearly sleepless week preparing for daughter Emma's first ever slumber party, this  unhurried winter day feels like a gift. I am taking things slow today and revelling in the opportunity to be quiet. I am enjoying going back through pictures from Emma's birthday party, which I hope to share soon. But first I must share a delightful Valentine party the girls and I attended recently. Host Nancy Itson is one of my favorite people in the world, and I know you will find her as inspiring as I do. So I hope when you need to slow down and take a little time to breathe this week, you will stop in for a little loveliness.



If you are like me, it might be just the thing you need for a blissful winter day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin