Friday, August 9, 2013

Her Garden Memory

"In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dream. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful." ~Abram L. Urban

Thanks for the memories, Jasmine Hill Gardens.


Tina Eakin said...

Hi Melissa, Hope things are going well with your new job and digs! Love the quote about the garden! It reminds me of the song we sing in church of finding quiet time with Jesus in the garden!
I don't know if I ever told you, but whenever I read the scripture Phil.4:8, I think of you! I think in this world of ugliness and hate, you've got the right mindset!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for the beautiful things you share with us! God bless you and yours. Tina Eakin

WendyBee said...

Hello Melissa,
I have only just discovered your blog, and I think it is lovely. It more than just a little loveliness. I have been reading my way back through your blogging, and I find it so interesting. I have long been a Victoria magazine reader. I think it helped keep my sanity through some of my most stressful passages in my life. I can vividly remember specific issues, which helped me take deep breaths and relax.
I haven't subscribed since it became a part of Hoffman Media -- I was so disappointed by the change of ownership, and the disruption of a reliable friendship. There have been subtle changes in the mag, but probably the hardest to accommodate is the bimonthly timing. If there was one improvement I'd suggest, it would be monthly issues. It is too few and far-between now.
Anyway, pardon me for taking this opportunity to critique the magazine. I started this comment to offer my admiration and support for you and your family as you undertake a big change. I will be watching with great anticipation for your next post, if you can possibly find the time!
Warm Regards,

Bellenza Bistro said...

Lovely garden sentiment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin