Monday, August 5, 2013

The Gardens Alive with Color

The girls and I found Jasmine Hill Gardens in Wetumpka in vibrant bloom when we made our annual visit awhile back. I hope you will enjoy strolling though our favorite garden hideaway this week.

Stop in this week anytime you need to tiptoe through a sunny garden!

"I walk without flinching through the burning cathedral of summer. My bank of wild grass is majestic and full of music. It is a fire that solitude presses against my lips." ~ Violette Leduc


Elena said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful girl! I am glad I found your blog.

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

Absolutely beautiful!

ON a side note, I have re-newed my subscription to Victoria after years of reading it sporadically, because you are now on the masthead!

Thank you so much for your years of inspiration, I still get so excited when you've updated your blog :)

Rach said...

Oh wow, those gardens are beautiful! It's been so hot that Everything here in KS is burnt! I'm hoping we can find something decent for our upcoming family pics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin