Monday, October 18, 2010

Wedded Bliss



Thank you so much for all your prayers and sweet comments as our family mourns the death of my mother. Every act of kindness has touched my heart. Her passing reminds me how important family is and gives me an even greater sense of purpose in treasuring the ones I love most. So I look forward to making more memories and sharing them with you here.

Before I share some more recent events, I couldn't move on without sharing these beautiful images my friend Allison took at last month's wedding of Neil and Haley Scott. Allison did a wonderful job capturing the day, and I appreciate her allowing me to share these inspiring photos with you.



Isn't Haley a stunning bride? I am amazed that her mother, Nancy, made her wedding dress. The bodice alone comprised 17 different pieces, so this gown was a labor of love.



The bridesmaids demonstrated their individuality in handmade dresses, all different in style but the same in fabric and length.



My kissing angels, Mary Ashley and Emma.



The beautiful bride-to-be.



A sweet moment between Mr. and Mrs. Neil Scott.



The wedding party gathers after the ceremony.



I wonder if you have to be beautiful to be a member of the Itson family? Left to right, brother, Andrew, and his wife, Lauri Ann; Haley Itson Scott; and parents, Nancy and Dennis Itson.



Mary Ashley and Emma adore Miss Haley and were so thankful to be included in her special day. They nearly cried when she left for her honeymoon after the ceremony and counted down the days until they would see her again at church.



Thank you, Neil and Haley, for inviting Mary Ashley and Emma to be a part of your special day. They will treasure the memory of being your flower girls for a lifetime.

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage." -- Martin Luther


Photos by Allison Hilyer

Blog Widget by LinkWithin