Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hand in Hand







We enjoyed a week with Joe's family at the beach. It was great fun to see how much the children enjoy each other. They are so blessed to grow up with cousins on both sides of the family that are their favorite people in the world! Our last evening together, we went down to the beach for pictures. Rough waters made the beach clean and smooth, and our sunset was beautiful! A piece of driftwood had washed up on shore, and the children loved exploring it. I am so pleased with these photos, and something tells me my in-laws will be too!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Your pictures are so beautiful - I MUST take my kids to the beach when it gets cooler!

Kellie said...

These pictures are amazing! And your subjects are all so beautiful! Just a great looking family!

Melissa said...

How sweet!

christie said...

Simply adorable!
You take amazing photos!

Cindy from Upstate NY said...

Can you tell me what camera you use? I am looking to purchase a camera some time in the future. These are such lovely pictures. I am really enjoying your blog. thanks for sharing

Jennifer P. said...

They look like a company of angels! It always feels like a prettier, more peaceful world when I stop in here!

Robin Taylor Holley said...

Oh, Melissa you are such a pleasant person. I want to be more like you! I love reading your blog. Your children are sooo cute and beautiful. Hope they have a great start to school.

The Quintessential Magpie (Sheila) said...

What a precious story. My heart just melted over that sweet little Hans and his excitement over walking the tree "bridge." You have an amazing gift from the Lord of being able to see and share those things which are encouraging, of celebrating triumph over challenge. I love how you dwell on the things that are lovely, and for that I thank you.

We grew up with cousins we adored, so seeing these pictures I am reminded of happy times we shared as children. While I never had children of my own, I take great joy in seeing Christian parents raise children up "in the way they should go." It's obvious you are that kind of parent.

Thank you for sharing with us.

In Him,

Sheila

Blog Widget by LinkWithin