Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heartfelt Food Resources

 
I hope you are enjoying this week's creative felt food feast! Here are a few of my favorite felt-crafting resources on the web.

  • Felt Food 101: American Felt and Craft's blog offers a great series on creating felt food, with helpful information on choosing materials, learning common stitches and putting it all together. Check out this five-part series here.

  • Sneak Peeks: Connect with American Felt and Craft's facebook page to see project photos and find out about shop promotions and giveaways. My children were thrilled when I won the birthday cake pictured above from AFC.

  • Videos: Lilly Bean Play food offers several helpful video tutorials here.

  • Free Patterns: Keeper of the Cheerios has a huge round-up of links to free felt food tutorials. Find this impressive link list here.

  • Felt Food Market: Etsy has some amazing options if you would prefer to buy felt food. A few of my favorite shops are onenonly88, buggabugs, nicolaluke (visit her blog here) and MeMeCraftwork.  
Be sure to register for my felt cookie giveaway. The winner will be announced tomorrow!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin