Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Friends



Mary Ashley and Emma joined me on my recent trip to Tennessee and Kentucky.



I treasure our girl time and will take them with me to ladies days as long as they enjoy it.



A highlight of this trip was spending the night with my best girlfriend, Vonda, and her daughter, Hannah.



Eleven-year-old Hannah was so kind to the girls. I'm so thankful Mary Ashley and Emma have such a sweet girl to look up to.



"The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



7 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Wonderful photos..~

Laura McCann said...

Hannah is a beautiful girl and it sounds as if she has a heart that is just as beautiful as her face. As always, great photos!
Glad things are back to a semblence of 'normal' for you and your family. You have had quite the emotional ride as of late.

Love Being a Nonny said...

Precious moments. Beautiful girls.

Regina said...

What a fun weekend. You look wonderful Melissa!

Vonda said...

I enjoyed our weekend so much! I am so abundantly blessed by your friendship!

LeeAnne said...

What beautiful photos - of five beautiful ladies! It is so wonderful to have dear, old friends who remain close over the years and across the miles!

Also, a big thank you for the message you sent Maggie via my blog. She was tickled to receive a message addressed specifically to her, and her face lit up at the mention of her one day becoming a published author! :) Thank you for taking the time to send her such a sweet message!

Jennifer Driver said...

Beautiful pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin