Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just a Little Something



I found a little treasure in my post-holiday shopping: this silver, bejewelled ornament just waiting to be filled with something special. Of course, it could be hung on the Christmas tree, but I think I will keep it out through the winter filled with beads and baubles.




With a little floral foam tucked inside, won't it be pretty for posies?



Pink roses give a romantic look for Valentine's Day, while a lit votive gives a warm glow to a cold winter's day.



What could be better than finding such a special treasure with so many possibilities for adding a touch of beauty to a neglected corner of the house? 



Finding two -- one to keep and one to share with a friend.


Your visits, kind words and prayers have meant so much to me this year. You bring sunshine to my days, so it seems only fitting that I offer you a little loveliness in return. Leave a comment below to enter this silver ornament giveaway, and I will announce the winner in the New Year. Blessings to you, sweet friends!

"If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give." -- George MacDonald
Blog Widget by LinkWithin