Friday, March 1, 2013

Set for Spring



"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn." ~ Lewis Grizzard


As much as I love the romance of Valentine's Day, I am always a little sad to turn the calendar from February to March. But then little by little new life starts springing up around us, and I am reminded again how much I love spring. With St. Patrick's Day, spring break and Easter this month, March promises fresh delights. The above photo shows a place setting from our Easter dinner last year. I look forward to sharing more ideas throughout the season. Spring is on the way; let's enjoy every moment.




"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." ~ Hal Borland


 


5 comments:

Ruthie Miller said...

Dear Melissa,
What exquisite pictures from you Romance and Tea post. You shared one of my favorite teapots with the most gorgeous roses in them. Oh my, a delight to behold.
I always so enjoy your beautiful posts.
Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Dear Melissa
Have a Happy Spring!!Love your deco ideas!!

Jessica Mosley said...

I love your Easter china. May I ask where you purchased it?

Melissa Lester said...

Thanks, Jessica. I found it at Tuesday Morning. I have also accumulated a collection of green leaf plates from TJ Maxx.

Melissa Lester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin