Friday, July 27, 2012

Ice Cream Celebration



We are celebrating National Ice Cream Month at our house with a scoop of homemade ice cream. It's practically a law. I developed this recipe for Raspberry Lemonade Ice Cream for my post at Culinary.Net. I asked Emma to give it a try, and she was an eager taste tester. (My children are so grateful I was invited to contribute desserts rather than vegetables.)




Emma gave this recipe rave reviews, although she was most excited about finding a straw in her ice cream cone.





In addition to National Ice Cream Month, we have something else to celebrate today. After a few weeks dedicated to Emma's bedroom, my sweet girl finally has a spot to call her own. My dear friend Allison of Allison Hilyer Photography is coming out this morning to take pictures, so I hope to share details soon.



My Raspberry Lemonade Ice Cream recipe is featured today at Culinary Chat, so please stop by to take a lick before your cone melts in this summer heat!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin