Monday, June 18, 2012

Tiptoe Through Jasmine Hill



Recently the girls and I visited one of our favorite local spots, Jasmine Hill Gardens. We only had a little time to spare on a Sunday afternoon, but it was enough time to dip our toes into one of our favorite springtime destinations.






We usually make Jasmine Hill a family outing, but the boys have not been able to work it in this spring. So we made a girls trip of it this year.






I hope you will enjoy this week of photos from our favorite garden spot. Today I am sharing a few favorite shots of my sweet Emma.




 










 














Tomorrow I will be sharing images of Mary Ashley in an heirloom dress I made for her this spring. I hope you will tiptoe through the garden with us this week!



"I sit in my garden, gazing upon a beauty that cannot gaze upon itself.  And I find sufficient purpose for my day." ~ Robert Brault

2 comments:

Ella said...

Your daughter is beautiful and so are the gardens. You are so lucky to have gardens like those nearby

Jan said...

Emma is so sweet in her dress!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin