Monday, June 18, 2012

Tiptoe Through Jasmine Hill



Recently the girls and I visited one of our favorite local spots, Jasmine Hill Gardens. We only had a little time to spare on a Sunday afternoon, but it was enough time to dip our toes into one of our favorite springtime destinations.






We usually make Jasmine Hill a family outing, but the boys have not been able to work it in this spring. So we made a girls trip of it this year.






I hope you will enjoy this week of photos from our favorite garden spot. Today I am sharing a few favorite shots of my sweet Emma.




 










 














Tomorrow I will be sharing images of Mary Ashley in an heirloom dress I made for her this spring. I hope you will tiptoe through the garden with us this week!



"I sit in my garden, gazing upon a beauty that cannot gaze upon itself.  And I find sufficient purpose for my day." ~ Robert Brault

Blog Widget by LinkWithin