Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Weight of Fear

I was putting laundry away recently when from another room I heard 2-year-old Emma's terrified scream: "Aaaagh!" From the sound of her voice, I knew something was horribly wrong. Afraid she was in imminent danger or already injured, I dropped my laundry basket and rushed to find her. As I rounded the corner into our bedroom, I heard her frightened voice in the bathroom calling out random numbers: "Five, two, fwee, six." At last I found her ... standing on my bathroom scale.

6 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

LOL!!!! OMG, little girls start early worrying about their weight these days.

Hey, come on over to my place. I'm doing a give away. You might want to sign up.

Hugs,
Joanne

southern queen bee said...

After a long day at work, that has to be the best laugh I have had today. In the blog below your pic. of pecan chicken loves divine. I bet it taste just as good...MISSY

southern queen bee said...

Sorry forgot to ask in last comment, would you mind if I add you to my sidebar?...MISSY

Susie Harris said...

So funny to leave a comment and find my sister left one before me... Im sure I would say more than that if I looked at a scale.I have not done that in a long time and hope to keep it under cover.. Susie h

sweeter and the bubbas said...

OH NO, not already! Stop the madness...LOL! :-)

Kelly said...

Yep, had this happen w/my oldest when she was two. She was on the scale and screamed, "NOOOO!"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin