Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love Blooms for Emma

Emma was the belle of the ball when we visited Jasmine Hill Gardens over the weekend. I got so many sweet sister pictures of the girls, but I also captured many special moments between Emma and the boys.



Emma put her arm around Carson for the bottom left photo in the collage above, but it was not until we got home that I noticed that she also clasped his hand. I love the tenderness these photos demonstrate!



And I get so tickled seeing Emma and Christian's similar poses in the bottom right corner of the collage above. They were not prompted to do this, but they are so much alike. Christian twirled Emma through the garden, and I don't know who enjoyed it most.



Mary Ashley and Emma loved pretending they were brides in Jasmine Hill's Wedding Garden. Maybe one day they will stand under the arch together as bride and maid-of-honor, and we will all remember the special memories they made in the garden as children.

"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden." -- Author Unknown


Blog Widget by LinkWithin