Monday, October 17, 2011

Let's Monkey Around!




Cuddly monkey Jonathan celebrates his first birthday.


This week I am so excited to share birthday party photos from two of our cousin's birthday parties. Both my nephew Jonathan and niece Kadence monkeyed around for their celebrations this year. But my sister and sister-in-law carried out their themes in completely different ways -- Jennifer opting for a pale blue and lime green color scheme and general monkey theme, and Shana going with a bright red and yellow Curious George theme.




Curious Kadence is excited to be 3!



Today's post gives you a little taste of all the fun to come. I hope you will visit often this week, as I share details from both celebrations. I know you will go bananas over all the cute ideas my sister and sister-in-law have to share.




Top collage photos by Jennifer Driver; bottom collage photos by Nathan Prichard. Use with permission.




Blog Widget by LinkWithin