Friday, October 7, 2011

Roses for Today




"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon -- instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today." ~ Dale Carnegie


 

 




"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return." ~ Mary Jean Iron




Thank you to all of you who left comments in the giveaway for Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz. The book goes to Tootles, who just picked up a copy of our book club's last selection, Sweetwater Gap by Denise Hunter. Now she will have another great read to snuggle up with as the days get shorter and the weather gets cooler. Tootles left the sweetest comment:





Thank you, Tootles! Message me your address, and I will get your book in the mail. I hope you have a blessed day and wonderful weekend full of everyday, magical moments.



"This is the day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it" (Psalm 118:24).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin