It's time for a girls day out! If you love blogging and live in the Montgomery, Ala., area, plan to join us for lunch at Eastside Grille on Saturday, October 4th, at 11 a.m. Whether you have a blog, are thinking about starting one, or just love reading them, this will be a great opportunity to spend some time together. My friend Kristi is organizing our blog party, so stop by her blog to let her know if you can attend. I hope to see you there!
In other bloggy business:
(1) Have you downloaded the latest version of Google's Picasa photo editing software? With the updated program, you can touch-up photos, add text and make a variety of collages. Picasa is user friendly, and best of all, it's free! You can download it here.
(2) I have been tagged by Suzy of Belgrade, Serbia, to share seven random or interesting facts about myself.
1. I love planning birthday parties. When I was in kindergarten, I organized a surprise birthday party for my teacher and assigned my classmates items to bring.
2. I was born in North Dakota, but have lived most of my life in the South.
3. I am a preacher's daughter, and I was never rebellious.
4. I am a daddy's girl. My dad is the godliest man I know. (Maybe that explains #3.)
5. The day I met my husband in college, I called my best friend back home and told her that if this guy ever asked me out, I knew we would get married. He did, and we did!
6. I have such a sweet tooth, I am thinking of joining a friend in giving up sugar for a while.
7. I love decorating cakes. That could make #6 more difficult.