Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Friendly Visits

I am so excited to spend time with some of my neighbors this week!

Tonight I will be visiting the Prattville Church of Christ to kick off their ladies Bible class study of my book, Giving for All It's Worth. Class begins at 6:30 tonight, so please join us if you live nearby. Then Saturday I will speak for the Wetumpka Church of Christ's annual ladies day. Registration begins at 9:00. Our morning of inspiration and fellowship will conclude with a ladies luncheon. I would love to see you there!

7 comments:

Karens Hopes said...

Hello, I've just found your blog and popped in to have a chat. I love the photograph of your in-laws
too.I'll be back to visit often.
Pop over and visit if you have time.
Karen

Ariadone said...

I wish I could be there, since I read your book too. There is so much in it, beautiful ! Meaby put it up for translation ? At : Uitgeverij Ankh-Hermes bv, Deventer
www.ankh-hermes.nl Or visit te website of Hans Stolp in the sidebar of my blog to help you find someone that may be able to bring forward a translation of your work...
I wish I was there, good luck and enjoy, dear friend and wise woman.

Sandy said...

Our Ladies class at Henderson just started a study of your book too! We look forward to our Ladies Day in October :-)

Just a little something from Judy said...

Wish I lived close by. Sounds like a good study.

The Liberty Belle said...

Wishing you and the ladies an enjoyable and blessed evening.

Rach said...

Sounds wonderful. Wish I lived near by.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Sounds wonderful...your blog is always so special..and your pictures are great. Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours tonight...
Stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There will be a drawing on October 1st for a GREAT prize...all you have to do is leave a comment..http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin