Friday, January 23, 2009

Appointments to Keep

I love my 2009 Country Living Day Planner. Filled with beautiful images, recipes and project ideas, each week brings new inspiration. With such a lovely datebook, I feel like the year should be filled with happy celebrations and memorable moments. Today's entry reminds me that I need to put down my glue gun and clean my house because company is on the way. We're hosting Mary Ashley's birthday party tomorrow, so please come back Monday to see all the festivities! (And if you still need one, find a day planner for yourself like the one pictured above on sale here.)


8 comments:

Tracy said...

It's lovely! :)

Heidi said...

Wouldn't you know it's out of stock.
I can't wait to see all the pics. They are always such treats. We just had a friends Fancy Nancy party we attended and it was fun but I am really looking forward to seeing how yours was. Brilliant I am sure.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That's so lovely, Melissa! I'm glad you shared this with us.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam said...

oh yes....beautiful! And i guess I should go clean as well.

bfs ~ "Mimi" said...

May you have a sweet weekend with your little ones! ♥

Kris said...

Melissa, Just wanted to let you know that I highlighted your blog on my site. I am so inspired by what you write that I wanted to share it with my readers! To check it out go to www.livymarie.blogspot.com!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Have a great bday party for Mary Ashley. I am looking forward to the magic you create!

Kristi said...

Melissa - my counter came back! So, who knows if it is correct and didn't count the hits while it was "sick", but I just noticed it this morning...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin