Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No Love Bug

It looks like our family has been bitten by a bug this week, and it's not a love bug. Nine-year-old Carson woke up in the wee hours of the morning Monday with stomach problems. He got so dehydrated that we spent most of the day at the hospital getting IV fluids. We assumed it was food poisoning until Mary Ashley and Emma woke up sick during the night. They are still having trouble keeping liquids down, and Joe is now the latest victim to the virus. He came home early from work very sick. Christian and I are the last ones standing, so I am praying that we will be spared. I am going to take a little break from blogging to tend to my family. Stomach viruses are my least favorite experiences to share as a family, but at least they are usually short-lived. I hope to be back soon. Let's hope the only bugs that bite us for the rest of the winter are love bugs!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin