Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spinach-Artichoke Dip

Spinach-Artichoke Dip

This recipe is easy to throw together with a few staple ingredients.

2 packages frozen creamed spinach
10 ounces sour cream
1/2 jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 package dried onion soup mix
1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese

Defrost spinach in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in the rest of the ingredients, and microwave about 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through. Stir once more and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan. (This recipe will feed a crowd; I usually prepare half for our family.)


Renee said...

Ohhhh, yummy! Thank you for sharing this recipe. I've copied it out and tucked in my recipe box to try out with our family soon. :-) Blessings on your day.

Sandy Toes said...

OH...I love that make even spinach artichoke dip look pretty!
sandy toe

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Yum... I would never have thought of adding spinach to artichokes (have had each separately), so I can't wait to try this, Melissa. Thanks!


Sheila :-)

posicionamiento web said...

It can't really have success, I suppose like this.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin