Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And Smell the Roses

Even during a busy week when there is no time to stop, I can still smell the roses with a bouquet slipped into a favorite teapot. And when this week's lengthy to-do list has me longing for a quiet afternoon with a cup of tea, I can at least pause to savor the beauty of these luscious blooms. I hope that catching a glimpse of these roses will remind me that just like this teacup, my cup of blessings runs over!


Workin' MAMA! said...

You've summed it all up! We are so blessed to have healthy children, life and live in this America ---



Christina said...

Well said. We truly are blessed. Yes! I feel I'm blessed too, with my daughters and son. We're healthy, we have a nice home and we enjoy every minute of the summer that until today never seemed to end. But unfortunately the weather in the Netherlands is unstable.

Have a nice, filled with grand memories,tuesday.

gr. Christina

shabbyrosetreasures said...

Love your blog! These roses are beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin