Monday, March 29, 2010

Today's Special

I'm hoping these tins made it safely down the halls of our elementary and intermediate schools this morning.



We wanted to remind our teachers how special they are by surprising them with a fresh spring lunch of chicken salad croissant, fruit salad, crackers, broccoli salad and jellybeans.



I found pretty pastel tins at Michaels craft store. With their clear lids, I thought they would be perfect packaging for an Easter surprise. I lined the bottom of each tin with a pretty napkin and used cupcake liners to create compartments for this refreshing menu. (Wouldn't this be a fun way to deliver lunch to a shut-in or surprise girlfriends at a springtime picnic?)



Pretty ribbon ties everything together and holds cutlery. A fluffy bow adds the finishing touch.

I hope our teachers will have a spring in their step today!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin