Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebrate Friendship

Welcome to a week celebrating friendship at A Little Loveliness!

My best girlfriend, Vonda, will be celebrating her birthday Thursday. But I will be celebrating Vonda all week with a special post each day celebrating friendship! Please join me for a virtual tea party with recipes, creative ideas and devotional thoughts.

"There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul." -- Edith Wharton

4 comments:

Love~Bre said...

What a wonderful idea, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts this week!

Vonda said...

I feel so honored and blessed that you call ME your best friend! I look forward to starting each day this week on your blog. (That is no different from any other week!) I hope that we can share a real cup of tea very soon. I love you, Melissa!

Auntie Cake said...

Happy Birthday to Vonda! And thanks for inviting us to the party! Can't wait, we will have a ton of fun this week! Everything looks beautiful!

Have to tell you, I bugged and bugged my mom to get a machine that embroiders because of you. Now I am keeping my eyes open for every embroidery idea that you have. I am eyeing your napkins as I write. Looks wonderful!

Jeannie B. said...

What a lovely post. And what a sweet idea. Friendship is so important to us and in our busy lives it is awful to take friends for granted. I love the friendship birthday week!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin