Friday, April 23, 2010

Children of the Garden

Joe and the children indulged me in one of my favorite springtime traditions Sunday -- a family excursion to Jasmine Hill Gardens in Wetumpka. I love strolling through the gardens together and treasure the photographs I snap of the children along the way. This year I got fewer images than usual, but after sitting still for church, a banquet and a preschool program, the children were eager to run. And I certainly couldn't blame them for that. Here are a few of the images I did manage to capture during our walk -- or run -- through the garden.


















I look forward to our next stroll through Jasmine Hill Gardens together.


6 comments:

Rach said...

Aww. Such precious pictures and memories.

Jeannie B. said...

What beautiful children and amazing photographs!

Nancy said...

Oh Melissa, these are beautiful! and we, too, love Jasmine Gardens!

julie said...

melissa! those pictures are gorgeous!!! they are sweet!

i wanted to let you know i just did a post on my sons star wars party and gave credit where credit is due! i borrowed your idea for the robes, yoda soda, and cake! hope thats ok! come for a visit! xo

Juliana Harris said...

They are real angels :)

The Trout Family said...

Your picture are absolutely gorgeous! You have an eye and a gift! The shot of the two girls backs with thier arms around each other reminds me of a Secret Garden type photo or Victorian Magazine pictorial!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin