Thursday, April 29, 2010

Field of Dreams

The girls and I enjoyed exploring this field of wildflowers during Christian's recent baseball practice.



Mary Ashley led me to this spot, which she called "Maryville."



The theme song from Little House on the Prairie runs through my mind every time I view these photos.



Mary and Half-Pint had so much fun gathering bouquets of wildflowers -- weeds, roots and all!



Emma said these flowers are for her wedding bouquet to her friend Gavin.





"Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair ... ." -- Susan Polis


10 comments:

Jan said...

OH! Your photo's are just beautiful!! Love em all :)

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful family you have! I love your photos and ideas. I also have summer chintz dishes but have broken a few as I have had them since my wedding 22 yrs ago. Happy spring!

Love Being a Nonny said...

Your girls would be beautiful anywhere! Love the smocked top!

Rach said...

How sweet. I almost felt like I was ouside in the sun running through a field with the wind in my hair!

Sue Sparks said...

Beautiful photos! Loooooove "Little House on the Prarie," one of our all-time favorite shows! :)

Jennifer Driver said...

Beautiful photos!

Susan said...

Melissa, your children are darling. Just dolls. Thanks for sharing. Sincerely, Susan

Sugar and Spice Mommy said...

awe! These pictures are just precious!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Not only are those darling photos but those big smiles on their faces shows what a great time they were having. How sweet.

You take the best photos.

Hugs,
Joanne

Kerrie said...

What absolutely gorgeous photos! This little girl is definitely professional model material! God Bless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin