Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I love thee -- I love thee,

'Tis all that I can say

It is my vision in the night,

My dreaming in the day.

-- Thomas Hood

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough." -- George Moore

"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you" (John 15:12).

My heart to you is given:

Oh, do give yours to me;

We'll lock them up together,

And throw away the key.

-- Frederick Saunders

Happy Valentine's Day!


Joanne Kennedy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. It is clear there is always a lot of LOVE in your home :)

Antiques & Uniques said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Carol in GA

Future Mama said...


Much love,
Future Mama

EFT Manual said...

Such lovely flowers and photos! Happy Valentine's day!

Anxiety Cause said...

Looks stunning! May you have a lovely evening with your loved ones!

Martha said...

Lovely! Enjoyed browsing through your blog. Loved the cupcake party! Following you now ☺ Have a lovely evening!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin