Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Bubbly Birthday Girl



I cannot believe my sweet baby Emma is 5!

I was in a bit of denial about this birthday, but Emma insists she will still be my little girl no matter how old she gets.

So far she is as sweet and cuddly as ever, so I guess I will let her keep growing.

Emma's actual birthday was a couple of weeks ago, but we will celebrate her party with friends this weekend.



Isn't it comforting that the more things change, the more they stay the same?

My sweet girl still loves her sweets, so we have a sweet celebration in store for Emma. I am eager to share all the fun with you here next week. In the meantime, stop by tomorrow to see a furniture makeover -- finished in time for the party.


"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart." -- Author Unknown




Top photo by Allison Hilyer Photography; Collage photos by Sally Kent.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin