Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bouquet

All spring I have been enjoying the arrangement I put together for the March/April issue of Christian Woman. (This was the first craft I photographed myself for the magazine!)



A vase slipped into a larger vase leaves a space between for layering pink, white and green jellybeans. The smaller vase holds fresh flowers. Roses and foxgloves made a pretty bouquet for our shoot, and I can change out the flowers to carry this arrangement throughout the spring.

11 comments:

Allidink said...

How neat! The jelly beans look so pretty!

All the best,
Allison

Lisa said...

Darling! Really Spring-y colors.

A Touch of Country said...

love the vintage color theme! Very soothing to the eyes....so peaceful.

Grace at Home said...

Just lovely!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

What a "sweet" idea! :)

Alisa Lucas-Brown said...

Love, love, love this idea! :-). I have a grand hurricane that I use in this way. Love the idea of using color sorted jelly beans!

Faye said...

MELISIA.THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED EVENING!

Sweet Caroline said...

That is so beautiful. I love that it can be used even after Easter.

Lisa @ On Cloud Pink said...

Beautiful and yummy!

Three plus Me said...

It's beautiful and your photography too!

Kathleen said...

Such a great idea and easy to do!
Hope you don't mind if I borrow it!
It's such a gift to find another tea lover who writes from the heart. I look forward to another visit.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin