Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tricks and Treats

We have cupcakes as far as the eye can see today!

I made 72 yesterday for upcoming Halloween events. Imagine my surprise when I took a quick break from baking and discovered a big surprise ... .



What a treat!

I have been featured on Today's Creative Blog! I have been a huge supporter of TCB for a long time and find so much creative inspiration on the site. You can find Kim's sweet review here.



Thank you, Kim and TCB! I am beyond thrilled and so appreciative of the encouragement!

I hope you will discover some special treats -- as well as learning a few new tricks on Today's Creative Blog -- today!


13 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Melissa, contratulations! You are one of the most creative people out there, so I think they picked wisely.

XO,

Sheila

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

wow do I need a cupcake.....

Sandy Toes said...

I love how you put the candy corn on the bottom...that is great!
sandy toe

Kristi said...

Congratulations on being featured - your site is truly "lovely" and deserving! Thanks again for the use of the tutu!

Jill said...

Congrats!!! You deserve it!

Rach said...

MMM, the cupcakes look delicious. Congrats! I agree with the above poster, YOU DESERVE IT!! I've read your entire blog and love checking it each morning. Thanks.

Kara@ Creations by Kara said...

I just found you on TCB. You have a beautiful blog and I have had a great time exploring!

Allidink said...

Congrats! And cute cupcakes! Go you!

All the best,
Allison

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Melissa
You DO deserve it! Thank you for being such a loyal reader and commenter. I appreciate it.

sonja said...

So well deserved! I am so inspired to make everything more beautiful in my home when I see your pages. On the days when I don't DO that, I will just keep popping in here and smile as I see your pictures of what it SHOULD look like! Always a treat to visit your blog.

Tiffany said...

So happy to have found your blog through Today's Creative Blog. I have looked around and I am loving it. So cool to have been featured on there. You definitely deserve the honor!

Brenda Leyland said...

Those cupcakes are quite the treat! Yum!

And congrats on being featured on Today's Creative Blog!

You deserve it!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic Halloween. It's already been almost a year since I did those pilgrim hats I got from your blog. Time flies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin