Friday, May 1, 2009

Taking Another Garden Path

As much as I enjoyed experiencing the beauty of spring in my own backyard last weekend at Jasmine Hill Gardens in Wetumpka, Ala., this weekend I am looking forward to experiencing the delights of this season in an area of the country I have never visited. I will be speaking for the Laurel, Del., Church of Christ's ladies day tomorrow morning. If you live nearby, I would love to see you there!


Nancy said...

Be safe and know you are prayed over ~ what a delight is in store for everyone there!

Sandy Toes said...

sandy toe

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What lovely pictures which I appreciate you sharing with us, Melissa. Have a happy and blessed time on your trip!



Felicia Eis said...

I don't know why I do not come and read your blog more often. Yes I am busy with my ten month old daughter and trying to keep myself healthy enough that I am not always feeling sick with my pregnancy but every time I come to read your blog I am refreshed. Refreshed from the inside out! Your blog is one of the only ones that leaves me that way and I am so thankful to have found it! Thank you so much for sharing the beauty that you do for it refreshes a tired, time pressed momma!!!

Whitney said...

Funny story, my husband Andrew Venable was a youth minister intern for that church several years back. I went to visit him for a week while he was up there. I just love that area, and the people at that church were so nice and encouraging. I hope all goes well tomorrow. I know you will do an amazing job!

This And That For Sale said...

I trust the speaking event went well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin