Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Doh to Share

Personalized cans of Play-Doh are a perfect take-home treat for school, church or birthday party fun.

I wish I had remembered my camera for our congregation's vacation Bible school last week! I am always amazed at the creativity that goes into this fabulous week. Pictured above is a simple take-home favor I put together for my class of 4-year-olds. I hope that scrapbook paper labels wrapped around little cans of Play-Doh will remind these children of Isaiah 64:8: "But now, O LORD, Thou art our Father, we are the clay, and Thou our potter; and all of us are the work of Thy hand."

15 comments:

Allidink said...

That is such a cute idea and that scripture is perfect!

All the best,
Allison

Sandy Toes said...

Great Idea!
sandy toe

Workin' MAMA! said...

that must be one of the best ideas i've seen in a lonnng time when it comes to play doh for vbs! God bless you for being a teacher of 4 year olds - I have a son who will be turning 4 in one month, and I know about the 'patience' package... fab fab idea!

Love Being a Nonny said...

I will use this idea! Thanks!

Angelika said...

How amazingly creative, beautiful and hopefully memorable.... if not just for the kids but maybe also for their moms??

Deanna said...

Blessings to you from Kansas!
This is a great idea. Really neat.

God Bless,
~Deanna~

Wanda said...

That is so COOL! Very creative, too! Thanks for sharing this GREAT idea!

Whitney Caroline Designs said...

Oh my goodness!!! I absolutely love it! Another wonderfully creative idea!

Roxie700 said...

That is a really great idea. Thank you for sharing it.

Cathy said...

What a darling idea!!! I love the bible verse you chose!!! Precious!!!

Enjoy the day!!!
XOXO
Cathy

the Mrs. said...

I am so in love with this idea! Thank you for sharing.

Shayla said...

SO PRECIOUS!!!

you did a fantastic job! I might use this someday :-D


~Shayla

Married life said...

This is adorable

Nancy said...

what a cute idea!!!

saffiertje said...

what an awesome idea! I have the starter of the new season sudayschool...
gonna use this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin