Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feta Chicken Bake

This easy chicken dish is quick to put together for a summertime meal. Paired with a fresh green salad and crusty bread, dinner is on the table in no time.

Feta Chicken Bake

6 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 ounces crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped parsley

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chicken in a 9x13 baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle 1 tablespoon lemon juice over chicken. Top with feta, then drizzle with remaining lemon juice. Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.


Christina said...

this is the perfect idea for dinner in the garden after a sunny and warm day.
Have a nice day.

gr. Christina

Sandy Toes said...

I love FETA!
sandy toe

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Looks so yummy!


Sheila :-)

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Mmmm...sounds delish! I love seeing new ways to serve chicken, since my family enjoys it so much! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Melissa,
I discovered your blog (from Cindy's...My Romantic Home)last week. What an inspiration you are! Your blog is so lovely. I have enjoyed reading about your dear family and looking at our your gorgeous entries. Everything is so pretty.You take such good pictures. My daughter and I have already made the lemon cheese squares and the summer flip flops. Yummy! We plan on trying other recipes of yours. We loved your gift box ideas. I also had to go out and buy Gracious Spaces :-))) I am enjoying that. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas. I am so glad I found your blog.

Many Blessing to you & your family!

Melissa Lester said...

Thank you, Janet! Your sweet words mean a lot to me. You and your daughter are welcome any time!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Looks delish. I am loving the feta with basil and tomato.

Amy Caroline said...

Oh that looks so yummy! I can't wait to try it. I adore feta and tomatoes!

tiendas eroticas said...

Oh my god, there's a lot of effective material in this post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin