Thursday, June 18, 2009

Old Friends

"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again." -- Elizabeth Lawrence

This picture of Carson and Hannah at 2 is still one of my all-time favorites. It sits on my bedside table, and each day when I see it, I am reminded of this sweet moment my best girlfriend, Vonda, captured on film many years ago. It seems that these two went from toddlers to "tenagers" in the blink of an eye! They had not seen each other in several years, but enjoyed catching up when Mike, Vonda and Hannah visited last weekend. Here are Carson and Hannah, now.

Carson and Hannah at 10. (They have come a long way since we propped them on the sofa together as infants for photos!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin